Do you mean that I read the data in the ExternalConversionSource field by
grabbing some reports, such as the Campaign Performance Report?
Then I have a few questions:
1. If I don't have an advertising campaign, how can I read the report data?
2. Even if I have an ad campaign, the ExternalConversionSource field in the
report data read is returned, such as Website, Third-partyappanalytics,
GooglePlay, etc. But this is not what I need, do I need information such as
conversionTrackerId?
3. The data fields returned by ConversionTrackerService.get(), such as
conversionTrackerId, conversionTrackerName, appId("com.rosegal"),
appPlatform("ANDROID_MARKET"), etc., are useful fields for me. How do I get
them?

在 2018年8月11日星期六 UTC+8上午2:12:37,Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)写道:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/f93f0d46-5fd1-4a30-a664-df548d70d508%40googlegroups.com.