I want to get a list of all campaigns under an account along with some
metrics such as cost, impressions, clicks for each campaign during a
certain time period. I have managed to do this through the PHP client
library BUT due to certain constraints, I am unable to deploy it to the
production server. Therefore, I want to accomplish the same using the REST
API..

1. I am trying to follow the instructions given here (
https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/oauth/overview) to
generate an access token. I have performed the steps inside the Google
Cloud Console so I have access to the client id and client secret, but
don't know where to go from there using the REST APIs. The instructions for
the PHP client library are pretty clear, but I can't seem to find any
documentation which describes how to perform OAuth2 authentication using
the REST APIs.

2. After I manage to do the authentication, I will also need help with the
API call to fetch campaign name & date as dimensions and cost, impressions,
clicks as metrics for a given time period. Again, instructions to do this
through the client library are pretty clear (and I already successfully
followed them) but the REST API end-points and which service to use etc.
are not super clear.

Would be grateful if someone can provide input (preferably code samples as
I am not an expert) to the two problems described above. I have already
gone through a bunch of documentation but that hasn't helped much.

Thanks.