Hello Nick,

Please find my response below on your concerns:

For AdWords API(SOAP) and Google Ads API(REST API) you can use the same
credentials. You don't have to create new credentials again. Although, if you
want to create new credentials in the OAuth2 guide follow OAuth Playground to
get the refresh token for the client Id and secret you got already. Then use
the point 2 in that guide to configure the libraries.
We also have the client libraries available in 5 different language. Follow the
Readme file to install them. Also the basic code examples are available, for
example here is the code to fetch campaign with metrics. In Google Ads API to
fetch data we use GAQL(like SQL structure). Also, you can modify the campaign
fields in that example query based on the available fields, segments and
metrics fields available here for campaign resource.

Please give it a try and let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Sai Teja, Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UBl8On:ref