Hello,

I'm getting a very similar if not the same issue: the tests account I
create under my test manager account are created successfully and show up
instantly in the dashboard, but as soon as I refresh the page or trigger a
UI update, they disappear. I can still see them on the Campaign tab, if I
create campaigns, but they still don't show up in my Account tab.

Trying to interact with them through the Ads API v2 is getting me a
Permission Denied error as well, and they are not listed in
ListAccessibleCustomers.

Happy to share a video capture in private if that helps :)

Thanks