So I am facing same issue this day. I create accounts and they don't show
up in Accounts. Only in Overview and when I want to create campaigns.
I am using this for development purpose. When I try query using getCustomer
it returns USER_PERMISSION_DENIED
Every other problem is same with the author's. I can't still link them
because it says I manage the accounts already.