Hi Support Team
I'd like to have a clarification about this behavior.

I am using Google ADS API towards HTTP Call, what i observed is the
following

- I created a campaign with Ad group, but without any targeting
- I get the data by API , i found some "default" targeting associated (for
DEVICE), but no data related to AGE_RANGE or GENDER
- I assigned from GUI a GENDER targeting and i saw all of them assigned ,
the one that i choose as to be included and the others as to be excluded.

For me is not totally clear the meaning and i'd like to have clarification
on the following

- As i have to consider the status of targeting after the campaign creation
?
- Can you clarify the difference between no criterion association and the
association with a criterion with  "negative": true ?
- Suppose i want to create a gender targeting and later to remove it, what
i have to do ? update everything with "negative": true or just remove all
criterion (same status of fresh creation ?)
- How is considered by the system if I associate only the criterion with
"negative" : false ? is the targeting working ?

Thanks
Patrizio