Hi Anthony ,

sorry for misunderstanding, the behavior where if it is no targeting select
mean that all targeting are selected (for example if i don't select any age
all of them are targeted for the campaign)for me it's clear.

I was asking a different question , you said:

4. Exclude one age range for one ad group

now I don't understand how can i change (from API ) one value that is not
really showed\ returned from any get call.

Do you mean that i have to hard-code (or make call to retrieve ) the list
of criterion Ids in my API and always push the full list?

What i should do from API prospective (execute the step 4 from UI it's
quite simple, but no so clear from API prospective)

What if i push only the ones that i want to keep enabled? which difference
if i push only the criterion to exclude or all the others ?

In other words, how does Google ADS execute a campaign if in the step 4 i
add only a criterion that i want to apply (e.g. age 25to34) ?