Hi,
So, I tried out various things.
*Case 1:* When I add 3 fields => [*AdGroupId, Id, Clicks]* for the same
date(17th Feb 2020), customerId, Ad Performance Report returns 14566 rows.
*Case 2: *As soon as I add 1 more field => [*AdGroupId, Id, Clicks,
IsNegative] *for the same date, customerId, Ad Performance Report returns
284 rows, which is okay, since IsNegative For AdPerformanceReport doesn't
support ZeroImpressions, so adding that attribute, makes ZeroImpression as
False and returns fewer rows.
But, the issue is, in Case 1: the data is correct(clicks = 35) and
[AdGroupId and Id] combination is unique.
In Case 2: the data is incorrect and there are 2 rows for one of the
[AdGroupId and Id] combination, with values of click as [30 and 5], which
sums up to 35. I want to know, why there are 2 rows in the 2nd Case, though
I didn't ask for any segment field. It should sum up the click values for
the [AdGroupId and Id] combination and return 1 row with click value as 35.