Hi,
But in the documentation it's clearly written, if I don't put segment
fields in the request, *the statistics are aggregated at the ad level, one
row per ad.* And IsNegative is not a segment attribute according to the
documentation.
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/ad-performance-report
"The Ad Performance report includes all statistics aggregated at the ad
level, one row per ad. If other segment fields are used, you may get more
than one row per ad. See segmentation for more information. This is a
single attribution report when CriterionId is requested. The CriterionId
field will return any criteria that triggered the ad, not just keywords."

Also, when you are saying, "This may be the case for some of the attribute
types", how do we know, such attributes for each report. Is there
documentation pointing to that?