Thanks for the clarification.

to continue on the question 3 and 4, could you please clarify my next query
as mentioned below:

Lets say, on First day I create a user list with 10K members. On second day
If I want to add 100 members and remove 100 members from the same user
List, Can I remove few members using MutateMembers() from the existing
userlist and add some new members back to the same userlist?

It does not seem like I can do the above functionality as I am referring
the post https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/adwords-api/mnPb2kCI2zo
and it clearly mentions that we need to remove all members from the user
list and add the members back to the same user list If I need to use the
same userlistId. please clarify this as it is very important for me to get
the better understanding on this.

Thanks,
Abhinav

On Wednesday, 22 April 2020 02:05:59 UTC+10, adsapiforumadvisor wrote:

> Hi Abhinav,
>
> Thank you for reaching out. Please see my answers to your questions below:
>
>    1. I can't speak on the timeline of Google Ads API. Please keep an eye
>    on our Developer Blog <https://ads-developers.googleblog.com/> for
>    information on upcoming changes and future releases.
>    2. You can create a UserList in Google Ads API by following one of the
>    examples in this guide
>
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/remarketing/scenario/overview>
>    .
>    3. Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to add/remove members
>    of a UserList using Google Ads API. It is only possible in AdWords API
>    using the mutateMembers
>
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201809/AdwordsUserListService#mutatemembers>
>
>    call. Our team is aware of this feature request and its importance so
>    please keep an eye on our blog for future information on this as well.
>    4. See answer to 3
>
> Regards,
> Mitchell
> Google Ads API Team
>
> ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UaRix7:ref

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/974baa47-1ac6-4246-b971-b3f0eec21925%40googlegroups.com.
  • User List mainte... 'Abhinav Sharma' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
    • Re: User Li... 'Abhinav Sharma' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
    • RE: User Li... Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod
      • Re: Use... 'Abhinav Sharma' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
        • Re:... cv