Hi,

Thanks for the clarification. I have implemented the suggestion, however, I
am stuck in one scenario.

I am uploading 1000 customer records in the existing user list (custom
Audience) with the userListService.mutateMembers method. However, How
should I handle the partial failure? e.g. if 10 records out of 1000
customer records fails to upload then does it mean that it is a complete
failure of uploading the 1000 customer records or it is a partial failure
for 10 records only (9990 records got uploaded successfully)? If it is
partial upload then how should I handle the partial error records one by
one?

thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Abhinav