Thanks, Josh,

I am having trouble that the documentation is not easy to follow and
examples that are mentioned in the documentation does not explain it
cleanly.
For example, I want to achieve the following, which I am unable to and
falling into the Hit and trials, as discussed earlier:

*Now I want to create one more level of SubDivision on the same.For
example:*
*1. Split childBiddableAdGroupCriterion into 2 Units again, one will
have CUSTOM_ATTRIBUTE_1 as "someValue2" and Everything Else.*
*This Means I want All products which have  CUSTOM_ATTRIBUTE_1 as
"someValue2" AND CUSTOM_ATTRIBUTE_0 as "someValue1"*

*OR *
*2. Split childNegativeAdGroupCriterion into 2 Units again, one will
have CUSTOM_ATTRIBUTE_1 as "someValue" and Everything Else.*

*This Means I want All products which have  CUSTOM_ATTRIBUTE_1 as
"someValue2" AND does not have CUSTOM_ATTRIBUTE_0 as "someValue1"*

*3. How to do above Operations in this campaign by replacing Whole Product
Partition Entities with Entirely new Product Partition Entities.*

Gagan