Hi Gagan,

Sorry to hear that the documentation isn't providing the info you need. I've
replied below inline on the 3 cases you mentioned.

Now I want to create one more level of SubDivision on the same.

For example:
1. Split childBiddableAdGroupCriterion into 2 Units again, one will have
CUSTOM_ATTRIBUTE_1 as "someValue2" and Everything Else.
This Means I want All products which have CUSTOM_ATTRIBUTE_1 as "someValue2"
AND CUSTOM_ATTRIBUTE_0 as "someValue1"

In a single request, submit the following operations:

Remove the existing childBiddableAdGroupCriterion UNIT node.
Add a new SUBDIVISION node with a criterion.id=-1 and
criterion.parentCriterionId set to the criterion.parentCriterionId of the
removed node above.
Add 2 child UNIT nodes of the new SUBDIVISION node, each with
criterion.parentCriterionId to -1. Both will have a caseValue  that's a
ProductCustomAttribute  with type=CUSTOM_ATTRIBUTE_1. One should have
value="someValue", and the other should leave value null (for "Everything
else").

OR
2. Split childNegativeAdGroupCriterion into 2 Units again, one will have
CUSTOM_ATTRIBUTE_1 as "someValue" and Everything Else.
This Means I want All products which have CUSTOM_ATTRIBUTE_1 as "someValue2"
AND does not have CUSTOM_ATTRIBUTE_0 as "someValue1"

This is similar to #1. Just make sure that when you add the new SUBDIVISION
node to replace the negative criterion, you add it as a
BiddableAdGroupCriterion. You cannot have a SUBDIVISION that is a
NegativeAdGroupCriterion, since a negative criterion excludes all products that
fall under its ProductPartition case value.
3. How to do above Operations in this campaign by replacing Whole Product
Partition Entities with Entirely new Product Partition Entities.

If you want to replace the entire tree, you can remove the root
AdGroupCriterion, which is the one with criterion.parentCriterionId=null. Then
you can issue operations that add all of the nodes of the tree as desired. The
removal of the root and the subsequent operations can all be submitted in the
same mutate request.

One tip: to get comfortable with the structure of the tree and how it's
reflected in the API, I find it's helpful to modify the tree in the UI in
various ways on a test ad group, and then issue an
AdGroupCriterionService.get() to retrieve the resulting criteria. This should
cut down on trial and error when you implement the equivalent actions using the
API.

Thanks,
Josh, Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UaSxD8:ref