Hello,

Sorry for delay with answer.
We know that we can build workaround with CampaignSharedSets but we were
interested in the cause of this issue.
As you could see on previous screenshots that there are ~7 duplicated
CampaignSharedSets (which means they all are applied to *Removed*
SharedSets) starting from 2017 year till 2019, so you should find history
about the newer one. If it will help you I can provide you with their ids
or even try to find such issue which happened in the current year (2020),
it seems I saw some examples.
Will it be helpful for you to find the cause of this bug?

Regards,
Tetiana

On Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 7:30:35 PM UTC+3, adsapiforumadvisor wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thanks for the clarification. I didn't notice that screenshot when the
> case was escalated to me, and that helps to clarify the problem quite a lot.
>
> I'm not sure how that shared set got into the state it is, since it
> appears to be from 2017 and our change history only goes back to January
> 2019 at the moment.
>
> However, what you can do is whenever you want to apply a new shared set to
> a campaign, you can fetch all enabled shared sets for that campaign and
> disable them, ensuring that only the new one is enabled. This shouldn't be
> too much overhead, as even if you're applying to multiple campaigns you can
> do the fetch and the disable in bulk for the existing shared sets.
>
> Does this workflow sound feasible?
>
> Regards,
> Mike, Google Ads API Team
>
> ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UaSxGg:ref

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/41e5edf9-1a70-4abd-aca0-66a27f48390d%40googlegroups.com.
  • Enabled Campa... 'Tetiana Omelinska' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
    • RE: Enab... Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod
      • Re: ... 'Tetiana Omelinska' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
    • Re: Enab... Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod
      • Re: ... 'Google House Ads' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
    • Re: Enab... Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod
    • Re: Enab... 'Google House Ads' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum