Hi Devin,

1. I have seen the code examples by you and realized that we have 2
different ways of coding the product partition, both are attached as
examples here in this. I am using the first approach and have coded the
system already, this first approach is tested at our end and has been
accepted as part of Product and serving clients, the first approach is
creating the product partition, I do not want to change the first approach
for the creation and not looking to write another set of code for Updation,
I want to edit the first approach only to suit the requirement of just
removing the existing product partition and creating the new one. please
help here.

2. I need to modify the first approach code so that it can remove the
existing product partition and update with new one.

Gagan