Hi Devin,

Please elaborate:
"A product partition tree is simply a collection of AdGroupCriteria that
are linked together. In order to remove the existing product partition
tree, you can select and remove all AdGroupCriteria for a given AdGroup
with a Criterion of type PRODUCT_PARTITION. Then you should be able to use
the same logic you used to build the original tree to add the new one."

Please give me a code example on the same.

Gagan