[Note: I do know that this is not the first time the topic is raised,
however I didn't see in the replies a solution for my problem, so I'm
raising it again]

Hi,

Comparing the impression count I get using UI (keyword planner - forecast)
vs the API (TrafficEstimatorService), I notice gaps – roughly a factor of 2.

For example:

   - Keyword=’55 inch tv’                      UI Impressions= 4,282

   API impressionsPerDay (average of max and min)= 1965
   - Keyword=’baby stuff’                     UI Impressions= 2,313

   API impressionsPerDay (average of max and min)= 899
   - Keyword=’converse boots’          UI Impressions= 1,548
   API impressionsPerDay (average of max and min)= 906

Config:

   - UI:
      - Locations: United States
      - Language: English