Hi Mitchell,

Thanks a lot for a quick reply.

Looks like indeed the settings are all identical.

I ran another test, with matchType=EXACT and got gaps with similar factor
of 2:
Keyword=’55 inch tv’                      UI Impressions=
2,592                    API impressionsPerDay (average of max and min)=
1135
Keyword=’baby stuff’                     UI Impressions=
988                    API impressionsPerDay (average of max and min)= 389
Keyword=’converse boots’          UI Impressions= 1508
API impressionsPerDay (average of max and min)= 748

   1. Is there anyway to check that the settings are identical on the
   server side too? In other words - how do I make sure that there aren't any
   gaps after all. I could only compare settings I'm using on the client side
   (whether it is the API or the UI).
   2. I understand that these are different systems, and gaps are expected.
   Just to make sure I'm inline with the expected behavior - Is it also
   expected to see a factor of 2?

Thanks a lot,
Tal