Hi,

As of today, we are still using the Adwords API for all of our purposes,
and have not yet migrated to use the Ads API in our production systems.
However, we have noticed that some Account IDs along with their data were
not retrieved from the Adwords API, *but were retrieved using the Ads API.*
We are trying to understand the discrepancy between the data, and we're
concerned about the data quality.
On Adwords, we use the ManagedCustomerService to get the serviced account
graph, and then we use the CustomerService to fetch the accounts.
We iterate over the account hierarchy tree to get all related accounts.
However, this list of accounts is missing a few of our accounts.

Please let us know what is the right approach to identify the discrepancies
here, and what are the correct ways of fetching the accounts from your of
your APIs.
Please let us know if there *should be *a discrepancy, and what are the
definitions of accounts that would appear in the Ads API but not in the
Adwords API.
Please let us know if you need us to supply any information regarding the
exact calls we make to your services.

This is quite urgent for us as data availability and accuracy is CRITICAL
towards our business. We need your help.

Thank you and best regards,
Oren Bar
Full-Stack Developer
Rivery @ rivery.io