Since the Google Ads API is around for some time now, I got a few questions
about the migration:

Where do I find reliable information what and when to migrate to the Google
Ads API?
Which parts are considered "production ready"?
When will the AdWords API be deprecated?
Why is the AdWords API stuck at v201809 and just the Google Ads API gets
new releases? Are new features not added to the AdWords API?

I am a bit confused, because over a year ago you tried to push the Google
Ads API and it is again/still beta. I would like to start as soon as
possible with the migration, but just if it is "production ready". I
evaluated the new Google Ads API and the migration seems to be very big...