Hi Andre,

Thank you for providing additional details. I work with Danica and allow me to
assist you.

I also had to delete your most recent response and re-post them below, and
masked some of the details, as it contained account and personal information.
You may opt to use the Reply privately to author option to ensure
confidentiality, when sending such details.

"Unfortunately I am not able to enable logging since I am using ASP NET Core
(each controller request tries to open the .log but gets an "Already in use"
exception).

Test Manager Account Id: 943-XXX-XXXX
Test Account Id (created via API): wait .. it looks like that this account is
gone right now?

Is the process I am following right now even possible? We are developing an
"Finance Dashboard" for Online Stores which allows users to connect their "Ads"
Platform (to gather Ad-Spent). So, as far as I understood the documentation: I
need to have a Manager Account to "manage" all these customers with their
accounts. Since my developer token is in review, I need to test the whole case
in "sandbox mode" with "Test Manager" and "Test Accounts". Can I create a Test
Account from the UI without providing billing details? And last but not least:
Do the Test Manager Account need to be within the same account? ... or better:
must be the LIVE Account part of the LIVE Manager Account?

Manager Account: My Account

Client Account: B  (from XXXXX)
Client Account: C (from XXXXX)

I am looking forward hearing from you!

Thanks in advance,

André"

Moving forward, could you confirm if you have already tried this .NET guide in
enabling logging? You may also try and reach out to the .NET client library
owners via this Github link, if you are having issues enabling logging in their
client library.

Once enabling has been successful, you may send the generated request and
response logs via the Reply privately to author option so our team can
investigate the issues you are encountering with your API requests.

Best regards,

Peter Laurence Napa Oliquino
Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q25Zq6m:ref