Hi,

We are seeing some consistent discrepancies in the data being pulled from
the API vs what we see in the reporting UI. The main area of these
discrepancies come from Impressions, but also seeing a decent number of
discrepancies in Cost, Clicks, and Conversions. The query we are using to
pull the data is from the AdGroupAd resource and the only filtering we are
doing is a date range of the last 45 days, however, when looking at
completed campaigns we are still seeing said discrepancies. Is this a case
of one source being more accurate than the other or is there something we
are missing?

Thanks