Hello,

Thanks for the reply. If I create my own, it seems the audience won't
contain the members that exist on its auto-created counterpart, though. Is
that correct? If I choose an auto-created audience called "Sustainability"
in the UI, it's automatically populated by certain keywords as members.
However, if I create an audience with the same name, it will not contain
any members/keywords by default.

Is there a way to programmatically get the members that are added to
auto-created audiences?

Thank you.