In our organisation we get daily Stats reports for the previous day
containing, among other metrics, *Impressions*, *Clicks* and *Cost*.
The reports are segmented by *Ad Group*
We get these reports during the night.
We use the *version 7* of the Google Ads APIs.

Running the same reports in the morning, we noticed that the values for
these metrics changes (we get either higher or lower values, depending on
the account / campaign / ad group).
The change ranges from negligible in high traffic accounts (less than *0.1%*)
to quite high in low traffic accounts (up to *10%*).

We notice the same behavior even if we get the report for two days before.

What we would like to know, as we didn't find any mention of this behavior
in the documentation, is how long does it take for these metrics to become
stable:
two days ? a week ? a month ?