Hi Andrea,

I work with Peter and let me provide support to your concern.

Please note the metrics are subject for adjustment so you will see different
values if you are generating report on different times. If you want to know
more information about this, I would also suggest to reach out to the Google
Ads Product Support team since as they are more equipped to explain how metrics
/ statistics are accumulated in an account.

Furthermore, to keep your database updated, I would suggest also to keep using
the current workaround that you implemented.
"Right now to avoid issues, we query for the day before and the day before
yesterday, and we replace the data in BQ, therefore correcting the day before
yesterday's data."

Regards,

Ernie John Blanca Tacata
Google Ads API Team