Just making sure we are all on the same page here. this thread is
about InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR, NOT INVALID_CALL or
TOO_RECENT. I provided you with the entire soap log leading up to the
internal error, you can plainly see how many rows were sent when that
happened. I can also tell you we push calls every 3 hours and we push no
where near the amount of calls as we push for clicks. What other
information do you need from us?