Hey there,

Is it possible that this has already been solved?

I can't find anything in the blog, however now I seem to get the original
asset details as a result!

Thanks :D
El lunes, 15 de noviembre de 2021 a las 2:47:29 UTC+1, adsapi escribió:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Thank you for your follow ups. I work with Aryeh and allow me to assist
> you as well.
>
> @*Meir*, you may try updating the pixel and let us know how it goes.
> Also, I've taken note of your suggestion to have the ID or the original
> resource included in the error for ease of troubleshooting when this error
> is encountered. As for removing an asset, this is currently not supported.
> However, a separate feature request was already raised and you may also
> continue to follow our blog
> <https://ads-developers.googleblog.com/search/label/google_ads_api> for
> updates.
>
> As for your UI concern, this is unfortunately outside of our API team's
> expertise. You may instead reach out to the Google Ads Product Support
> team, via this link <https://support.google.com/google-ads/gethelp>, to
> clarify available UI features for asset management.
>
> @*Lonny*, thank you for bumping this thread as well. We have raised your
> input as well and you may indeed follow our blog for now, for updates.
>
> Best regards,
>

> Reminder: Share your feedback about the Google Ads (AdWords) API! Take the
> 2021
> Google Ads API and AdWords API Annual Survey
> <https://google.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eQbOpf4VxRyyqqO?source=so>
>
> [image: Google Logo]
> Peter Laurence Napa Oliquino
> Google Ads API Team
>

> ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2Hyur3:ref

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/425969d8-1dea-4f60-b78d-32d739d879een%40googlegroups.com.
  • Re... Meir Mouyal
    • ... 'Google Ads API Forum Advisor' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
      • ... Meir Mouyal
      • ... Lonny Kapelushnik
        • ... 'Google Ads API Forum Advisor' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
          • ... Meir Mouyal
            • ... Meir Mouyal
              • ... 'Google Ads API Forum Advisor' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
                • ... James Grace
                • ... James Grace
                • ... 'Google Ads API Forum Advisor' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
                • ... Zhe Lin
                • ... Tim Polt
                • ... H W
                • ... Tim Polt