Just implemented a hack to modify a random pixel by a single blue (as in
RGBA) pixel value (254 vs 255 for example) and it seems to be working.

Not ideal...but workable.

On Sunday, November 28, 2021 at 7:48:55 PM UTC-10 James Grace wrote:

> I'm struggling with this same problem.
>
> The combination of not being able to delete assets and not being able to
> get the resource_name of the "duplicate" makes this a pretty significant
> problem in my opinion.
>
> Is there really no proposed work-around?
>
> On Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 4:35:02 PM UTC-10 adsapi wrote:
>
>> Hi Meir,
>>
>> Thanks for following up.
>>
>> You may continue to follow our blog
>> <https://ads-developers.googleblog.com/search/label/google_ads_api> for
>> updates. Should you have additional concerns with the API, you may start a
>> new thread and our team would be happy to assist you.
>>

>> Best regards,
>>
>> Reminder: Share your feedback about the Google Ads (AdWords) API! Take
>> the 2021 Google Ads API and AdWords API Annual Survey
>> <https://google.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eQbOpf4VxRyyqqO?source=so>
>>
>> [image: Google Logo]
>> Peter Laurence Napa Oliquino
>> Google Ads API Team
>>

>> ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2Hyur3:ref

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/be93e6e8-1290-4674-b304-56a4ccb95f18n%40googlegroups.com.
  • Re... Meir Mouyal
    • ... 'Google Ads API Forum Advisor' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
      • ... Meir Mouyal
      • ... Lonny Kapelushnik
        • ... 'Google Ads API Forum Advisor' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
          • ... Meir Mouyal
            • ... Meir Mouyal
              • ... 'Google Ads API Forum Advisor' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
                • ... James Grace
                • ... James Grace
                • ... 'Google Ads API Forum Advisor' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
                • ... Zhe Lin
                • ... Tim Polt
                • ... H W
                • ... Tim Polt