I was reading about domain wide delegation to fix the issue I am seeing
since I read that someone else had similar issue and were able to use jwt
and domain wide delegation
-
https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/oauth2/service-account#jwt-auth
https://developers.google.com/admin-sdk/directory/v1/guides/delegation
If that is the case, what would be the auth scopes/domain wide delegation
be for Google Ads ?

On Thursday, December 16, 2021 at 8:38:04 PM UTC-8 adsapi wrote:

> Hi Prasad,
>

> I'm Kevin from the Google Ads API Team.
>

> Could you please confirm if you’ve indeed followed every step of the
> service account *guide*
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/oauth/service-accounts>,
> specifically the *prerequisites*
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/oauth/service-accounts#prerequisites>?
>
> If your service account has been correctly configured, please provide the
> complete request
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/concepts/field-service#request>
>  and response
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/concepts/field-service#response>
>  logs
> with request ID
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/concepts/call-structure#request-id>
>  where
> you have encountered an error as well as the the user account/email address
> that you're trying to setup so I can better investigate your concern.
>

> You may refer to our logging guide
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/client-libs/java/logging?hl=en>
>  for
> the Java client library for instructions on how to enable it on your end.
> You may then send the requested information via the *Reply privately to
> author* option. If this option is not available, you may send the details
> directly to the googleadsa...@google.com alias instead.
>

> Regards,
> [image: Google Logo]
> Kevin Gil Soriano
> Google Ads API Team
>

> ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2TLsaJ:ref

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/f204e4c5-b835-45d9-bbb6-4dfc9cf5b80dn%40googlegroups.com.
  • 40... prasad mokkapati
    • ... 'Google Ads API Forum Advisor' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
      • ... prasad mokkapati