Hi,
In simple our use case is to remove all users and add new set of users. As
we can't fit all adds in one job due to limitation of 100000 identifies, we
need to split add jobs. So let us consider a simple scenario where we need
to achieve this in two jobs.  The first asynchronous job will be submitted
with remove_all (and if it is mandatory include adds then few adds) and
second asynchronous job with only adds.

In this scenario, does Google ensures executing job with remove all first
and then only second job with only adds. If it does not, then we end up
adding few users as part of second job before first job removing all users.

Thank you in advance!