Hi,
Thank you for the response. This info helps but sorry I am still looking
for a response to my last query where we submitted two asynchronous jobs
one with remove_all as first operation to remove users from an audience and
immediately fire a second asynchronous job to add a list of users to that
audience. Can we expect Google to ensure the first job with remove_all
fires before executing the second job.

Thanks
Paid Media Team