Hi everyone. I have some strange and quick solution for this problem. I
CROP(cut) every uploaded image with some random width and height. And only
after that i upload that CROPED image as asset, and that image seems like
new unique image.
Ex. in PYTHON

# For 1.91:1 ratio
ratio = 191/100

# Width and height of image to crop
width = random.randint(600, 1024)
height = round(width / ratio)

# Width and height for square images
squareDim = random.randint(300, height)

After crop the image I was create asset with that image and set name of
Asset some unqiue name str(uuid.uuid4()).

Thanks!
On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 4:10:37 PM UTC+4 m.m...@doveconviene.com
wrote:

> Hello, we have the same problem starting this morning. We have not changed
> anything on our code. What is the correct procedure for uploading an asset?
> We have all campaigns stopped for this reason.
>
> Thanks
> Il giorno giovedì 10 febbraio 2022 alle 10:22:54 UTC+1 timo...@gmail.com
> ha scritto:
>
>> Hi Mark,
>>
>> I understand but this has immediate impact on our ability to run
>> campaigns, we are losing revenue, and can't find work around for this issue.
>> Main issue is that we have uploaded a lot of images and now we can't even
>> tell which are in conflict, and that makes it a big issue.
>> So any work around in meantime would be much welcomed.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 8:47:46 PM UTC+13 adsapi wrote:
>>
>>> Hello Everyone,
>>>
>>> Thanks for the following up on this thread.
>>>
>>> Currently, a feature request has been raised for this; however, please
>>> note that there is no guarantee if this will be supported in the API soon.
>>> That said, please continue to follow our blog
>>> <https://ads-developers.googleblog.com/search/label/google_ads_api> for
>>> updates.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> [image: Google Logo]
>>> Mark Kevin
>>> Google Ads API Team
>>>

>>> ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2Hyur3:ref

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/b9029ae4-bf50-4eca-8107-3b0e80279494n%40googlegroups.com.
  • Re... Meir Mouyal
    • ... 'Google Ads API Forum Advisor' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
      • ... James Grace
      • ... James Grace
      • ... 'Google Ads API Forum Advisor' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
      • ... Zhe Lin
      • ... Tim Polt
      • ... H W
      • ... Tim Polt
      • ... Matteo Medda
      • ... Edgar Khachatryan
      • ... Tim Polt
      • ... MAPI Test
      • ... Luciano Santana
      • ... Luciano Santana
      • ... Luciano Santana
      • ... Matteo Medda
      • ... Matteo Medda
      • ... 'Lonny Kapelushnik' via Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
      • ... Luciano Santana