Hi Yasar,

I am aware of the fact that the Adwords API services don't always have a
direct counterpart in the Ads API. My point is really just that a
fundamental use case (at least for agencies that work with Google Ads) for
the API is to build a hierarchy of all accessible Ads accounts for a given
authenticated user, and this use case is* considerably* *more complex to
implement* in the Ads API compared to the Adwords API. If I understand
Ernie's and your reply correctly, there's also no plans to change that
situation.

Best,
Dorian