Hi Peter,

thanks for your continued support. Happy to share our main use case, which
is account selection in internal web tools—we are a mid-sized agency and
currently manage about 800 Google Ads accounts distributed over around 100
manager accounts in a hierarchy around 3 to 4 levels deep on average.
In order to select the proper Ads account on which to run a specific job in
such a tool (they're mostly of the housekeeping and quality assurance
type), we've experienced that it's easier for account managers to be able
to follow the hierarchy of manager accounts in a tree-like view down to the
desired account instead of selecting it from a rather large list directly.
In the Adwords API, implementing such a tree view is simple as it can be
done with a single call in the app's backend. While migrating one of our
tools to the Ads API, we discovered that we'd now have to do around a
hundred calls to get to the same result—which slows down the loading of the
tree view significantly, frustrating our users.

I hope this gives some context for a feature request. Feel free to reach
out if you need more details.

Best,
Dorian