Hello Google Ads API Team,

I have a similar problem.  I'm working on migrating from Adwords API to
Google Ads API.
I tried to make requests for Google Ads API with the developer token we
used for AdwordsAPI but I received "the caller does not have permission".
So we needed to update terms from the api center from the manager account
but only the CEO  had access to this account and he didn't know which one
is it.

In the meantime we used a different account (we thought that this is the
correct account because it was a manager account but it wasn't) and I
created a test developer token with this account to make tests until the
CEO finds the manager account and accepts the terms.
Yesterday he found the account and accepted the terms and I tried to use
that developer token again (the one we are still using for Adwords API) and
I received this error "DEVELOPER_TOKEN_PROHIBITED".

The strange thing is that Adwords API is still working with the old
developer token but google ads api doesn't.
So the test dev token somehow became associated with the production
project? Not sure how because the first tests for google ads api were made
using the prod dev token but at that time I had the first error I mentioned
"the caller does not have permission".
Production project with clientId and clientSecret is on another account
than the one were we have the old dev token used for AdwordsAPi and the
test dev token I created recently.

We have a lot of users already connected and I would like some solutions
that will not require all of our clients to reconnect again.
We have refresh token per client (each client has his refresh token).

1) Can we transfer the token or another solution? I don't think it matters
for us which token we use as long as the users remains connected.
2) Or can we just transfer the test token to a production token and we will
not require to ask the client to reconnect again?
3) If we create another project with different clientId and secret, we will
need to ask our clients to reconnect again?
4) Which solution doesn't require our clients to reconnect again?

Best Regards,
Titus