Hello,

We also started getting DEVELOPER_TOKEN_PROHIBITED error in our production
environment just after migrating from Adwords API to Google Ads API. As per
other posts, I understand that when we make api call for the first time the
developer token is associated with the GCP project. In our case I am not
sure whether we made a call with a different developer token or not. We
have prod and test Manager accounts, so I tried to make API calls with our
test apps developer_token but it did not work as well.

Also creating a new GCP Project is not feasible in our case as well because
we already have a bunch of linked accounts and it will be a total chaos to
ask all the clients for re-authorization. In the previous posts it is
mentioned that there is a work in progress for a more generic solution to
enable us to change this association ourselves. Is there such an option
available right now? Or is there any other solution -except creating a new
project- currently available?

Any help would be really appreciated. Regards.