Yep this is brutal. I'm surprised more people aren't complaining about
this. Quota drop from millions per day to 15000. It's now impossible to do
real search volume research. It's also totally non-intuitive. Why do I have
to setup a keyword plan, campaign, ad group just to check some search
volumes. Who thought that was a good setup? It should let us check search
volumes as we used to, then... when we've selected the keywords we want, we
can create the keyword plan, campaign etc.. How it is now makes no sense,
uses excessive, needless resources and doesn't allow anyway to do large
scale keyword search volume research. It's a shame.

On Tuesday, 19 April 2022 at 05:30:54 UTC-4 adsapi wrote:

> Hi Syed,
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> To confirm, mutate operations (create, update, remove) should be counted
> in the usual operations limit as mentioned here
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/best-practices/quotas?hl=en#daily_api_operation_limits>.
>
> You may also opt to use the BatchJobService
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/batch-processing/overview?hl=en>
>
> when creating your keyword plans, and others, since the mutate operation
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/batch-processing/overview?hl=en#supported_operations>
>
> of this service also supports these operations.
>
> For the other *get* methods of the planning services, they are then
> calculated differently / separately as per this section
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/best-practices/quotas?hl=en#planning_services>
>
> of our API limits guide.
>
> Best regards,
>
> [image: Google Logo]