Hello,

I am experiencing exactly the same issue. Historical metrics are ignoring
Geotarget location from the Keyword plan and provide only global data.

Additionally to v9 and v10, I have used v8 API. Same results.

I would like to add that the issue started occurring somewhen after

*Aryeh, could you please get us some approximate timeline on this? What
would be your skeptical estimate?*

I'm postponing moving to AdWords API due to the fact there are only yearly
averages available in it.

On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 4:30:00 PM UTC+2 adsapi wrote:

> Hi Lasse,
>
> Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I raised it with my team and
> we will get back to you as soon as possible. I am reposting your first post
> in a  redacted fashion because it contains logs :

> *Hello,  I am using Google Ads API v10.1 and I am creating a keyword plan
> with a campaign with a geotarget. The results returned
> by KeywordPlanService.GenerateHistoricalMetricsRequest for the given
> keywords and geotarget return global results only. I am expecting this to
> be an error, as it has been running without any issues for the last couple
> of months.  For now I have reverted to using the old Google Adwords API,
> but as you probably know is already in sunset mode. I have attached request
> logs for the entire flow of my api. To show you the problem I have attached
> a request containing the danish words "rød grød med fløde" and with
> geotargets for both Denmark and Portugal. It shows the same search volume
> data for both locations.  Looking forward to hearing from you, Best regards
> Lasse Bonner*
>
> Regards,
>
> [image: Google Logo]
> Aryeh
> Google Ads API Team
>

> ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2YbrjF:ref

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/caa598c9-ea9f-47fb-b30a-e978a6d0971en%40googlegroups.com.
  • Ke... 'Lasse Bonner' via Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
    • ... 'Lasse Bonner' via Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
        • ... Alexey Stupenkov
        • ... Marek Rost
          • ... 'Audrey Arndt' via Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
            • ... Anthony K GROSS
              • ... Rutger Heijmerikx
              • ... Rutger Heijmerikx
                • ... synibleworkers