Wow, I've spent HOURS investigating this. The new API having this issue on
this after multiple versions is beyond my understanding. Figures why I only
discovered this just now.

I've implemented the new API way ahead of time before the old one was end
of life,  thinking it would save a lot of stress. I'm throwing in some
keywords here for others to find this post.

Adding geoTargets or languageConstants at the KeywordPlanCampaign API call,
for retrieving HistoricalMetrics using generateHistoricalMetrics does not
have any effect on searchvolume information.

On Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 11:38:59 AM UTC+2 adsapi wrote:

> Hello Anthony, Marek, Lasse,
>
> We're investigating this. Unfortunately, I cannot give any timelines right
> now, but I'll keep you informed once I hear more new information.
>
> Best,
> Thanet, Google Ads API Team
>
> ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2YbrjF:ref

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/cfe8a245-af86-43d1-aca3-7f1807fc2b34n%40googlegroups.com.
  • Ke... 'Lasse Bonner' via Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
    • ... 'Lasse Bonner' via Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
        • ... Alexey Stupenkov
        • ... Marek Rost
          • ... 'Audrey Arndt' via Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
            • ... Anthony K GROSS
              • ... Rutger Heijmerikx
              • ... Rutger Heijmerikx
                • ... synibleworkers