ugh... I keep forgetting to use reply-to-all...

Not every single UBNT radio... all the airfibers will happily take 48v.
Mikrotik is finally starting to make most of the new stuff handle 48v
(including the PowerBox Pro), but yeah. UBNT is the reason I still have to
use 24v on most of our towers... they make a converter you can stick on in
line with the radios, but that's kind of a pain if you have more than one
or two, and it's an extra part to fail.