I've always figured it was best to just keep our 900mhz stuff on 5.6.9 (not
that we have much 900mhz ubnt)... it seems to me that with since the
majority of the changes in 6.0+ are related to AC backwards compatibility,
it's more likely to cause problems than improve anything.

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 2:47 PM, CBB - Jay Fuller <par...@cyberbroadband.net