How does ServerPlus handle a sales call? Do they route it back to a VM?

One of these days I’m going to have to reach out to ServerPlus and get pricing.
We’re reaching the point that after hours calls have grown to a number worth
having resolved live. Currently we operate on a call back basis.

Thanks,
_________________________
Clint Wiley
Hagerstown Fiber Internet

On Aug 6, 2018, at 9:01 AM,
can...@believewireless.net<mailto:can...@believewireless.net>

Personally, I think customers like speaking to a live person. Even if they are
just taking a message. If they
have to leave a voicemail, it feels like the company doesn't care. If the
person answering the phone just
says, someone will get back to you Monday morning, I think it's better than
them leaving a voicemail and
wondering what going on all weekend.

Get a GTC or ServerPlus to answer the call and send you a ticket. Then you can
decide how to respond.

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 8:34 AM, David M