I need a larger tool box for my shop.  I have several nice Kennedy boxes but
they are not suitable for larger mechanics tools.
So looking for a nice used box.  Snap On, MAC, Mattco etc.

In Utah, we have KSL classifieds.  Generally bargains can be found there.  So I
did some data entry.  I also checked Ebay.

I found that nice high quality tool boxes run from 2 cents to 12 cents per
cubic inch.
Ebay is higher than KSL.

Matco was about at the top for price, Mac and Cornwall were in the middle, Pro
Series (they claim to be a Snap On competitor) were at the bottom.

Snap Ons were scattered through the whole spread sheet.  I currently have 21
entries.
Lowest cost is $990 Highest $8000

I did not include Husky or any of the bargain brands.