This is very helpful.  Trying to make it to hold at least 4 LC connectors.

From: Carl Peterson
Sent: Monday, October 1, 2018 1:47 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] lc sc connectors

I'd vote for just Duplex LC footprint.  Same as Simplex SC.  Yes, you can plug
two simplex LC into a duplex SC coupler.

My only request would be for enough space on either side to be able to get a
mechanical SC in.  Not 100% needed but if you can do it it would really help.
It is hard to find outdoor armored patch cables without a breakout on one end
so sometimes we just do a mechanical on 3mm drop cable.