an authorized employee of Asurion.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com<mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com>> on behalf of
Jason McKemie
<j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com<mailto:j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com>>

Gino A. Villarini

President
Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968

[cid:aeronet-logo_310cfc3e-6691-4f69-bd49-b37b834b9238.png]

Date: Monday, October 1, 2018 at 10:16 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com<mailto:af@af.afmug.com>>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Verizon 5G

I think they're going to sour on that business model fairly quickly - they have
in the past.

They've really gotten to the media on this, they're billing it as "world
changing" 🙄

On Monday, October 1, 2018, Seth Mattinen