We are installing our ptp820c's in a week.
I ordered the bestronics hybrid armored cable for my deployment.
I had to make one change to the install to accommodate the DC wire.
I used a small sched80 box to install a transtector DC line protector and ran the leads from it to the radio for direct dc connection.
 Transtector part # 1101-626  cost is around $189 ea
We use then anytime we have a direct run both top and bottom of the run.
 The scedule 80 box allows for some room for extra wire or a second pair of fiber. I will have to do something to harden the outside of the fiber pair to the radio but I think I have an idea.