I test drove a metris (passenger) last year, it would continually shift gears, but drove OK. Driving around the Chicago metro, I see Lots of work vans on the road. I hardly see any Metris vans. I don't know why. Without keeping an exact count, of the small style van, it seems that the most common is Ford, 2nd is Ram.