The Ram Promasters (full size) have been good to us - have 3 that have been
pretty trouble free.   The first one (about 4 years old now) had some initial
wiring issues but has settled down.   The two Ford’s Transit (full size) have
been good as well.

The 3 Mercedes vans (the old Dodge Sprinters, etc.) ended up being complete
pieces of shit and are all gone from the fleet.  The diesels and drivetrain had
nothing but problems - engines, transmissions, and driveline.   Mercedes didn’t
have a clue how to fix them and just threw expensive parts and billed you for
them even when it didn’t fix the issues.   Never buying any of their crap again.

Mark