From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Gino A. Villarini
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 11:39 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] Clutter / Surface Data for Map App?

Hey guys, we are trying to build a LOS App for our installers, the idea is for
the to use the phone camera as an AR to pinpoint LOS to the nearest towers.

We want to include clutter data so that the buildings are included in the LOS
calculations.

Anyone knows were to get this data from? It seems DEMS data does not include it.

Or how can we extract this data from Google Earth? The 3D view has the data we
need.

Gino Villarini
Founder/President
@gvillarini