Here is a copy of the link to use in Google Earth for the National Land Cover
Dataset (NLCD). This is just raster data with the clutter classes color coded.
There is no height information and there is no specific building data. The
resolution for this data set is 30 meters square per classification. You may be
able to turn on the 3D building layer in Google Earth and try to examine a path
that way. I haven’t played with that in a long time so not sure if the
buildings show up in the profile cross section view.

One of the easier ways to accomplish this would be to get the building data
with not only the outlines, but the height information as well. You could then
merge that data with the elevation information files and use that data within
Radio Mobile. Buildings would then show up as part of the path profile along
with the clutter data. The buildings would then be considered the same as
ground terrain. Hardest part is getting a data set with building heights. There
are commercial sources to purchase the building data, non in the public domain
that I would consider good quality.

Thank You,

Brian Webster

 <http://www.wirelessmapping.com> www.wirelessmapping.com